2508 Ashley River | 843-763-1600 Fax: 843-766-1442
Riverpointe Christian Academy provides challenging Christ-centered academic training for Infants through 12th grade. Riverpointe is a multi-ethnic school with a heart for partnering with parents to educate and impact the next generation for Christ.
Our desire is to partner with parents by developing individual relationships that
foster each child’s spiritual, educational and developmental growth, and to provide academic excellence through individualized learning and biblical principles that inspires Christian character and encourages a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Founding Date: 1968
- Size of Campus: 4 acres
- School Colors: Navy Blue, Carolina Blue, and White
- Enrollment: Approximately
- Serves Students: Infants through grade 12
- Number of Faculty Members: 26
- Accreditation: Riverpointe Christian Academy is accredited by South Carolina Independent School Association (SCISA)
- Average School Student Teacher Ratio: 1:7
- Testing: RCA students take standardized tests on an annual basis.
Students may earn a possible 26 credits in college preparatory courses. Students graduate with a minimum of 24 credits:
- English – 4 units
- Math – 4 units
- Science – 3 units
- Social Studies – 3 units
- Foreign Language – 1 unit
- Physical Education – 1.5 unit
- Health- .5 unit
- Computer Applications – 1 unit
- Fine Arts – 2 units
- Electives – 4 units
Mr. Robert Jones: email@example.com
Mrs. Kathy Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Amber Smith: email@example.com
Riverpointe Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.